As Chatsworth/Porter Ranch Chamber members, business owners recognize their own sense of leadership and empowerment. Through the programs offered by the Chamber and the increased visibility that members receive, businesses grow stronger, connect more with their customers, clients and patients, and create a bond with their community. And together, we in Chatsworth/Porter Ranch form a strong voice and presence in the Northwest San Fernando Valley.
- Our members have the unique opportunity to take advantage of our partnership with the Valley Economic Development Center. VEDC provides free assistance in the areas of financing, planning and consulting, workshops/training and workforce issues and recruitment.
- Certificates of Origin are free
- All members will be listed on our website
- Chatsworth/Porter Ranch Magazine reaches over 10,000 in our community
- Recognition at monthly luncheons
- Special recognition for new and renewing members in our monthly newsletter
- Member to member discounts
- Flyer inserts in Chamber newsletter (1st time free to new members)
- Membership list or mailing labels (1st timefree to new members-in lieu of inserts)
- Special advertising rates
The Chamber is a leading participant in the Chatsworth Business Improvement District, setting the stage for a revitalized and stronger business community.
We are associated with the SBA sponsored SCORE organization. Business counseling appointments are available on premises.
Business Development Events
- Gala Installation Dinner
- Monthly Luncheons
- Monthly Networking Mixers
- Business Expos
- State of the Community Breakfast
- Major Events with other chambers to ensure maximum exposure for members
(Plus $100 for each
100 employees above 500)
|(One time application fee $25.00)