Event Cancellation & Refund Policies
THE CHATSWORTH PORTER RANCH CHAMBER is honored to host the region’s business and civic leaders at a wide range of events throughout the year. In an effort to maintain a diverse and relevant slate of high-quality events, be advised of the chamber’s official event refund policy.
- Refunds will be managed based on receipt of a written request of cancellation: 30 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT: registration fees will be refunded IN FULL
- SPONSORSHIP FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE, unless the event is cancelled.
- ALL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE EVENTS are subject to this cancellation policy with the exception of events where travel is involved.
- Because the Chamber of Commerce is subject to and responsible for all travel fees in accordance with third-party vendor requirements, a separate cancellation policy applies. Consult appropriate program materials for complete cancellation details.
- ALL ON-SITE REGISTRANTS for any Chamber of Commerce event must be paid in full upon admittance and cannot be invoiced.
- NOTE: ALL DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.