Monthly Networking Events
Establish new business contacts and build your business by attending our:
- Connection Breakfast
- Link Lunches (2 per month)
- Meet and Mingle Mixer (1 to 2 per month)
Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
Host a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to introduce your business to the community as a celebration of:
- New Business
- Grand Opening
New Membership Plaques
Every new member is presented a personalized plaque at our monthly luncheon or breakfast and a photo is taken for our website, introducing them to the Chamber. The plaque is for display in the workplace, to show customers your involvement with the community.
Expand your visibility in the community and get involved with our:
- Unforgettable Educator
- Recognition Event
- Installation Gala
- State of The Community Breakfast
Business Law & Education Events
- Starting a Business
- Accounting and Accountability
- Sexual Harassment and Hostile Workplace Training
- Updates to changes in the law
Monthly Event Sponsorships:
- You will have the opportunity to speak to members and guests for 3 minutes and to place your promotional and informational materials on every seat.
One ticket to the event is included.
- Your company's information as the sponsor is included on the notifications flyer that is distributed to the membership.
Annual Event Sponsorships:
- Sponsorship Levels are available for all annual events.
Certificates of Origin
Members who do business in the international market can obtain Certificates of Origin free of charge ($50.00 per certificate for non-members).
Promote and market your business with:
- Advertising on the Chamber’s website - Available for Corporate Sponsors on a quarterly rotation.
- E-mail Blasts to the entire membership - First are free; Additional blasts $50 for One and $100.00 for Three. Reservations are required as we limit our Virtual Blast to once a week.
- Event Sponsorship and Hosting. Your business will be promoted on the event flyer to Host. We also have a sponsor to go on eblast. Note: Sponsor responsible for bringing snacks for 30 people and Hosts pay $25 to be the event MC and host on the printed advertising.
- Add “Have your work event added to our Member Calendar of Events we have on our Web Page for $25.00. This includes a weekly blast to members about what is going on with the chamber.
- Remove link for our Brochure because its out of date.
Interact with fellow Chamber Members by participating in the:
- Annual Events Committee
- Membership Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Ambassador Committee
- Become an Ambassador to grow your business
- Be a host or presenter at one of our education program