Donna Blackwell of Insperity HR (pictured above right) joined Matsumoto in highlighting some of the changes employers face as recruitment continues to ramp up, including:
- Recognizing the changing definition of the traditional work week
- Employers are seeking better ways to understand and shape company culture through engagement surveys
- Salary and benefits are coming up sooner in the interview process; bonuses for worker referrals are increasing
- Applicants are increasingly seeking companies who provide a flexible Remote Worker policies
- Employers seeking to balance the implementation of voluntary vs. reasonable workplace policies
The next Manufacturing Roundtable is scheduled for Monday, December 6th at 2pm, and will feature a speaker from the Port of Los Angeles to discuss the latest on efforts to relieve the supply chain crisis happening at our local Ports.